Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Oh My Goodness!

Do you have any idea how frustrating it is when you have some awesome, amazing news and NO ONE will answer their phones!?!?!?! I finally, after thousands (ok, not really thousands but it seemed like an awful lot) of applications, got a call back that did not include the phrase, "we are unable to match your qualifications at this time" or, "your background is not a match for the specific requirements for this position."

Although I am beyond excited, I am trying to stay calm until things become a little more solid. As my dad says, Hope is not a strategy.

But until people start returning their frantic voicemail messages, I will bask in the glow of possibility.

1 comment:

Sjn said...

That's wonderful! Sorry I wasn't there for your first call today, but that's exciting news! I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for an interview for you! Call me back later xoxox!