Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lovin' Life


So after about two weeks at my internship, the votes are in... I have the coolest job ever. Ok, maybe its not the coolest ever but for me at this time of my life, it is perfect. I work with three guys at a marketing company. The creative director and owner are both very experienced in the design field and have taken it upon themselves to take me under their wings. As an intern, I would expect boring office work but they have already had me work on multiple design projects. Projects that are being sent out to clients! I am learning so much and building up my portfolio so when it comes to find a permanent job I will be ready!

2 comments:

Sjn said...

So glad it's a good experience for you... and, we love having you home!

Kelly said...

That;s great Lex!! Can't wait to hear all about it when we get home!! xoxoxo