Thursday, September 9, 2010

S & R

This weekend I celebrated two of my very best friends' wedding. I met Sarah and Robert when I was a freshman in college. They immediately became like big brother and sister to me (well, of course! since Sarah and I are sorority sisters). After dating for almost 8 years, Robert finally popped the question.

The wedding took place at Wolf Mountain Vineyards in Dahlonega, Georgia. We couldn't have asked for better weather. I don't think I saw a single cloud the whole weekend.

(The Ceremony Venue)

(The Bridesmaids on Rehearsal Day)

(The Bridesmaids all dressed up)

(Sarah getting ready to walk down the aisle)

(Sarah and Robert saying their vows)

(Mr and Mrs Buckley)


Don't worry, More pictures to follow :-)

1 comment:

Sjn said...

What a gorgeous weekend they had! A perfect 10! All of the BM's looked beautiful in the blue dresses, flattering on everyone. So glad it was a fun event for you!