Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer Dinner Party

Last week, I had the urge to throw a dinner party. I never rarely entertain in my little condo, but the weather has been nice lately so I thought I would invite a few friends over so we could just relax and hang out. I live on the ground floor right off a courtyard that happens to have a grill which is very convenient. It was a relaxed evening with great food (if I do say so myself) and good company.

BF and Greyson waiting for the rest of the guests to arrive.

Chips and salsa, my staple appetizer.

Honey Chicken Kabobs, deeelish!

Grilled Corn on the Cobb with Old Bay.

When all (4) of my guests arrived, I got so excited to entertain and host that I completely forgot to take anymore pictures. Next time I throw a dinner party, I'll try to take more pictures than just of the food.

No comments: