Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sweet Lil Things














My name's Hannah. I'm a Blue Pomeranian. I was born January 5, 2009. I'm a little girl. I weighed 3 1/2 lbs on April 21, 2009. I'm also a bossy little girl, who loves to play with other dogs, and is enjoying bossing my little brother. I am current on my vaccinations and will spayed 5/5. If you're looking for a little girl with alot of spunk then I'm the girl for
you. Please fill out an online application at Alcovypet.com
















My name is Kylie. I'm a cream colored Pomeranian. I was born January 4, 2009. I'm little, I only weighed 4 pounds on April 5. I love to play with other puppies, dogs and toys. I'm sweet, smart and energetic. I've been spayed, dewormed and I'm up to date on my vaccines. I'm looking for my forever home.
















My name's Montana. I'm a blue Pomeranian. I was born Januray 5, 2009. I only weighed 4 1/2 pounds on April 24. I have a little white hair on my chest and the tips of my feet. I'm a sweet, smart boy. I like to play with other dogs and toys. You can see my little sister, Hannah, on this same web site. She's a little bossy, but I still love her. If interested in Montana please fill out an online application at Alcovypet.com

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I like Kylie...but mom would still kill you!!