Thursday, October 4, 2012

I Love the Zoo!


Alan's company picnic was at the Atlanta Zoo a few weeks ago and we had a blast! It definitely is high on the list of great dates. We got there early in the morning and took our merry time meandering through all the exhibits. I kept changing my mind on which was my favorite because they are all so interesting.


After the lunch/announcements for Alan's work, we ended up running into his old friend, Becca. She works as a zoo keeper and was very sweet to show us around behind the scenes. She even let us feed Cecil, the cassowary who looked like a raptor with his razor talons and loves grapes. I'm not going to lie, he was a little intimidating and I was a little nervous that he might bite my fingers off. 



I can't wait to go back again. 

No comments: