Thursday, February 26, 2009

Alex Needs...

I took my name and googled "Alex needs" and wrote down the first ten posts that came up in the search as per my sisters idea. Here it is, Alex needs...
1. More than just a rat trap for this vermin
2. Your help
3. Full Backing
4. Anger Management to curb her violent ways
5. A lynching mob
6. A Professional profile on LinkedIn
7. Therapy
8. Your prayers
9. A Home
10. A podium finish to stay in the hunt

Overall, I would say this was a little more accurate for my sister than for me. I don't have rats, I don't really need help at the moment, I have a job so I don't need backing, I hope I don't need anger management or a lynching mob, I have a profile on LinkedIn, I don't need therapy, I would love your prayers, I have a home, and I am not in "the hunt" for anything. Sorry Kel, this one is not quite right.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm just trying to get you to post more!!!!