Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!


This past weekend, I celebrated my 22nd birthday!

Here is the recap...

Friday, after work, I drove out to the lake to meet my family and the pups. Kel and Linc came up on Saturday. To celebrate my birthday, we all went out to dinner. Since the weather has been unseasonably beautiful for February, we went to dinner by boat. It was so wonderful!

Dinner was so much fun. The ambiance was just beautiful. We sat next to a roaring fireplace with the sun setting over the lake in the background. After dinner, we took the boat back home and had cake.

Sunday morning I opened my birthday presents outside on the deck. After packing up, we all headed out to the new movie theater. The girls saw He's just not that in to you, and the boys saw Push. After the movie, I said my goodbyes and left to go back to school.

On Monday, Brooks and I celebrated my birthday with him cooking me dinner. He made a very yummy sugared chicken with grilled apples and we picnic-ed while watching the gift he got me, Madagascar 2!!

I had such a wonderful and elongated birthday weekend!! Twenty two is looking like a very good year so far!

No comments: