Monday, March 9, 2009

Please pray...

Please pray for Brooks. My sweet boyfriend is having surgery tomorrow. Over the weekend, he got in a dirt bike accident and fractured his tibia. He has to get a pin put in his leg. I know he is really nervous but he is doing his best to look strong. I pray that his surgery goes well and that he recovers as soon as he can. I love him so much and I want him to get better.

UPDATE: Brooks got back from the hospital last night. Everything went fine. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Poor guy! Tell him we're sorry (mostly because now he can't do manual labor...) No, but seriously, tell him to get better soon! xoxox

Sjn said...

I'm praying for him. The toughest part will be having the patience to heal. Keep us posted on how he's doing.

Sjn said...

I wish him a speedy and total recovery, but no more dirt biking!