Thursday, June 16, 2011

Meeting Baby Nathan

This past weekend, I finally got to meet my new nephew, Nathan. My mom, sister, nephew Carter, and I decided to tag along on my dad's business trip down to Orlando. We stayed at a great hotel that overlooked Epcot and the Magic Kingdom.
On Sunday, Kristin, Ryan and baby Nathan met us at the hotel. He is so little!! I am so used to seeing my first nephew Carter who is a little over a year old that it really surprised me how small Nathan is. He is such a good baby. He slept most of the evening at the hotel and I held him for the first time.


My mom and I took a drive to Vero Beach on Monday. We looked at six houses and grabbed lunch at a cute little diner by the beach and then picked up some shells for Carter. Kristin cooked the whole family a delicious meal of shrimp and grits for dinner.

It was a great trip, but not nearly long enough. I miss getting to see my big sister and it breaks my heart that they all live so far away. We'll get to see each other over the next few months and I can't wait to see little Nathan grow. I am so blessed to have two adorable nephews.


2 comments:

Kelly said...

So cute!! Can't wait till we're all together again :)

Sjn said...

We were so busy driving back and forth, I didn't get enough snuggle time with the little Bub.
But... it sure was great to all be together for a few days.